Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New Phase

I am re-starting and rejuvenating! I am getting back to work and back to what I love! Its been a while since I have had all my necassary tools to really get to work and take some pictures, but now that everything is in order, I am done procrastinating! So If you or anyone you know, need some affordable portraits, contact me! This is my fresh new blog, to jumpstart my new phase in my photography. Follow me on here to see my most recent shoots and what I am up to!

Oh so basically my pricing is as follows, $100 for an hour session (about 2 outfits), and full edited CD of all images from the shoot. $50 for each additional hour in session. I will also do your make-up for $20 (I am professionally trained by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics)

If you have any Questions, let me know!!

Kaitlyn8489@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment